Complaint Review: Globalegrow

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: SUSAN ROSE — Clinchco Virginia
Internet USA

Globalegrow dresslily They are just plain stupid Beijing Internet

I ordered a shirt from this company and never got a confirmation of my order, luckily it went through PayPal so I called PayPal and they gave me thier email address I emailed them on numerous occassions asking for a confirmation of my order or confirmation that they just go ahead and cancel the order not one time did I get a response. I did finally recieve the shirt but was not the right size it came with no information on how  to return it/exchange it. Luckily I saw the add one Facebook again (because I couldn't remember the name of the company I ordered from) so I went to the page and got the contact info and sent them an email about my problem with the item I had ordered the response I got was I could pay to return the item for a partial refund so once again I emailed them and told them that I didnt want a refund I wanted to exchange it for a different size 2 emails later they figure out what I am wanting from them and still it was I had to pay to return the item and I had to pay for them to send the exchange back to me. I have never had a company make me pay to return the item or to have the exchanged item shipped back. They do not do good business so my suggestion is DONOT buy anything from this comapny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalegrow/internet/Globalegrow-dresslily-They-are-just-plain-stupid-Beijing-Internet-1167732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalegrow