Complaint Review: Globaliinx

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ella — Chicago Illinois United States of America
3039 W. Peoria Ave,C102-450 Phoenix,, Arizona United States of America

Globaliinx Also the 5linx, Web A New,Sorce1 Solution,LL Trickery, conspiracy,trap,misguide, deceive, misinform, lead on Phoenix, , Arizona

In April of 2012 I was told by 5linx that it would cost me $49.00 to get paid money back for all my utilities plus I would become a rep. I gave them my credit card they told me that  had put it through twice and was unable to collect So I had my god-daughter to loan me the $49.00 about a month I discovered they had not only taken $49.00 for my visa card but they had taken an extra $249.00,off my card something I never agreed to,by it taken me three month to get the proof, I have called  them many times they once told me If I get them some customer I would get my money back.they text me every week.

Not knowing that these people are of the same company: Webenue.com called and spoke to me in a duplicity way that they could build me a website making all the designed to increase the effectiveness  of me having an online  business. My product would come from Amozon.com,to get all this started cost me $599.00. On Oct.5,2014 the site was up for three days then disappeared I have called many times however no one has return my call.

Please help me get my monies back for I am on a fixed income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globaliinx/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Globaliinx-Also-the-5linx-Web-A-NewSorce1-SolutionLL-Trickery-conspiracytrapmisguide-954305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globaliinx