Complaint Review: Globalinx AKA Phonelinx

• Submitted: Thu, October 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 24, 2002

• Reported By:Bohemia NY
Globalinx AKA Phonelinx
globalinx.net McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx AKA Phonelinx ripoff scammed and ripped off Mclean Virginia

My paypal credit card was charged with two charges from Globalinx was was denied. I have no idea how they got my bank card number!!!! I called and told them that I have two charges on my bank statement from them and I don't know how they got my personal information.

The woman I spoke to said I must have "clicked" on the wrong button on one of the offers they had on the internet. I don't think so!!! I called them Sept 3, 2002 was told that they would credit my account in 10-21 days.

I have called them numerous amount of times to no avail. The last excuse was they were having problems with accounting program and I should be receiving credit soon. Yeah like when hell freezes over. I feel like a fool.

Jo
Bohemia, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2002 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-AKA-Phonelinx/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-AKA-Phonelinx-ripoff-scammed-and-ripped-off-Mclean-Virginia-33373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx AKA Phonelinx