Complaint Review: Globalinx Aka Phonelinx Aka Orion Technologies/ President Franz Heideman

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Tequesta Florida
Globalinx Aka Phonelinx Aka Orion Technologies/ President Franz Heideman
1483 Chain Bridge Road Suite 301 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx Aka Phonelinx Aka Orion Technologies President Franz Heideman ripoffs frauds deceivers McLean Virginia

Just thought I would let everyone know, I have spoken personnally to Mr Franz Heideman. I have his home address as well as his work number and home number.

Mr Heideman stated to me that Globalinx had hired and outside company to recruit new customers. He said it was this outside company that is at fault for the fraudelant use of the credit cards.

He assured me that he is diligently working on this and assured me that I would be hearing from him in the near future. That was around the end of January. I still haven't heard from him. If any of you would like to have these numbers made available to you, e-mail me at etalien071379@yahoo.com.

I will not be giving them out until I am sure he that he will not be helping those of us who got ripped off. If he proves to me that he just fed me a lot of stuff to get me off the phone, I will publish his numbers as well as his home address.

Edward
Tequesta, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Aka-Phonelinx-Aka-Orion-Technologies-President-Franz-Heideman/McLean-Virginia-22101/Globalinx-Aka-Phonelinx-Aka-Orion-Technologies-President-Franz-Heideman-ripoffs-frauds-dec-46201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx Aka Phonelinx Aka Orion Technologies/ President Franz Heideman

slipped