Complaint Review: Globalinx Corp

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 30, 2002

• Reported By:Atlanta GA
Globalinx Corp
1483 Chain Bridge Rd, Suite 301 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx Corp ripoff Cutoff phone McLean Virginia

*0: 888 # Finally Released

800# and Refusal to Release it to another provider deceptive company .....

On the evening 10/15/02 I received an email that Globalinx was transferring my LD service but did not provide the form for my 888 # transfer.

I decided to change companies because of previous poor customer service from Globalinx. I filed the RESP form with the new Co but Globalinx refused to release the 888 number saying I was past due.

Not True! They automatically pull my payment from my credit card and had pulled the last payment on 10/11/02. I still have not received the bill.

They have ignored daily email messages to care@globalinx.net, emails to their offline chat window, and emails to their express service. Their customer service line stays busy.

On 10/25/02 at approximately 4:15pm I called 877-777-3515 and a recording came on saying they were closed and their hours were 9am to 5pm.

On 10/28 I called them again and after constant redialing for 18 minutes I was put on hold for another 1:10 minutes. The person answering would not provide her name and was no help. I asked for a supervisor and her line kept breaking up as if she were on a cell phone and then I was disconnected.

There is no way to contact them. Their customer service numbers are a waste and they don't answer emails. I have even tried to contact their parent Orion and have been ignored there as well

I have filed a complaint with the FCC.

Don
Atlanta, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2002 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Corp/McLean-Virginia-22101/Globalinx-Corp-ripoff-Cutoff-phone-McLean-Virginia-33885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx Corp

#1 0

888 # Finally Released

AUTHOR: - ()

On 11/3/02 I sent my complaint to the House Committee on Energy, My Senator, the Chairman of the FCC, Orion and Globalinx. On 11/4/02 I received an email from Globalinx, the first communication I had from them since 10/16/02 saying they were sorry but they were not holding my number.

However, my new Telephone Co still could not get it released. After I sent them a copy of the Globalinx email my 888 number was restored within hours.