Complaint Review: Globalinx, Mclean VA

• Reported By:Arlington MA
Globalinx, Mclean VA
McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx ripoff scam Mclean Virginia

Globalinx is surely a rip-off scam. They charged me three times without my consent, and held my disputing call for at least 90 mins. I finally sick of it and file a complaint to the consumer protect division of VA. I got my money back, NOT from Globalinx's courtesy, but from the overtune decision by my credit company.

My advice: (1) call your credit card company immediately to change your card number (prevent them for the future charges);

(2) follow the http://www.globallinx.net/globalinx.html (note the link is not provide by Globalinx, but Globallinx) to file complaints.

(3) don't bother to contact Globalinx since they will never give you a satisfied answer (either put you on the phone listening to lausy music, or no reply at all when you complain through email).

I can only hope that we can get enough complaints to put them out of this scam business.

jack
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2002 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Mclean-VA/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-ripoff-scam-Mclean-Virginia-32797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx, Mclean VA