Complaint Review: Globalinx Orion Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, November 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 26, 2002

• Reported By:Calabasas CA
Globalinx Orion Technologies
www.globalinx.net McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx, Orion Technologies Unauthorized charges to my Visa the business that doesn't give a dam McLean Virginia

I have received three months of unauthorized charges to my credit card. I promptly called Globalinx and was assured a credit within 10-14 days. It is now two months later and there is nothing.

In October, I spoke with Globalinx againa nd they said they had a "problem with their refund software". My credit was approved but still not received!

The best part is that I am not even sure how they got my card number to begin with. It is problems all that annoying pop-up mail and spam on the internet!

S.E.
Calabasas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2002 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Orion-Technologies/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-Orion-Technologies-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-Visa-the-business-that-doesnt-gi-36310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx Orion Technologies