Complaint Review: Globalinx aka Phonelinx

• Reported By:Waupaca WI
Globalinx aka Phonelinx
McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx aka Phonelinx ripoff McLean Virginia

I too fell victim to these ripoff artists. I probably would never have found them out, had they not sent me an e-mail telling me their phone number was reported wrong.

I had no idea how they did it, until I read this site. I hardly ever looked at the transactions page of my credit card bill and may never have caught it. But thanks to this report you can bet I'll be reading them completely from now on.

For info on what you can do about it if it has happened to you visit http://www.globallinx.net/globalinx.html and follow the instructions found there.
Good luck getting your money back.

Waupaca, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2002 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-aka-Phonelinx/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-aka-Phonelinx-ripoff-McLean-Virginia-32372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx aka Phonelinx