Complaint Review: Globalinx for Phonelinx Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2003

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Globalinx for Phonelinx Services
1487 Chain Bridge Road McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx for Phonelinx Services Heartless Rip-off McLean Virginia

Globalinx/Phonelinx owes me 164.70 which they took out of my account since July 2002 I called and e-mailed a ton of times and when I would get through I was told that my re-fund was coming. The last conversation was that it takes 2 to 3 months to process re-funds.
Their time is up. I was counting on getting my money back, for my kids over this holiday season. My account ending up bouncing over this.

I think that this is heartless, and crule. This shouldn't happen to anyone but when it happens to individuals that live pay check to pay check loosing 10.00 is a big deal.

I wish there was something I could do to reassure that this can't happen again. Plus I want my money back.
I never signed up with this company. I didn't know what it was when i seen it on my bank statement and called. There needs to be a burtal punishment for companies like this. Here it is January 2003 and I can't get through by e-mail or phone. It makes me cry.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2003 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-for-Phonelinx-Services/McLean-Virginia-22101/Globalinx-for-Phonelinx-Services-Heartless-Rip-off-McLean-Virginia-40630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx for Phonelinx Services