Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 06, 2002

• Reported By:Hiawatha KS
Globalinx
McClean, VA McClean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx ripoff McClean Virginia

I was charged 49.95 for three months by GLOBALINX on my Capital One credit card. I did not notice the first one until the third one caught my eye. I called Capital One and they said they will take it off my card, and make out a fraud report.

I wanted to find who this company was so I typed it into my browser, and saw where someone else had the same problem earlier. I have only used my credit card one time on the internet, but I will not use it there ever again. It was NOT to Globalinx, so I wonder how they got my card number.

Jan
Hiawatha, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/McClean-Virginia/Globalinx-ripoff-McClean-Virginia-29270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx