Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2002

• Reported By:Hemlock NY
Globalinx
1483 Chain Bridge raod Suite 301 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx ripoff fraudulent billing McLean Virginia

I agreed to receive free information about calling card savings. After recieving the information I did not accept there offer and did not use the free trail. I was billed for service I did not use or athorize.I try to cancel but am not able to contact any one. I will be billed again next month because I can not stop them from billing me.My credit cards says they can not stop them . If I cancel my credit card it will effect my credit. They are robbing me and its legal for them to do it.

Paul
Hemlock, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/McLean-Virginia-22101/Globalinx-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-McLean-Virginia-36437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx