- Report: #27846
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Globalinx
GlobalinxMcLean, Virginia U.S.A.
Globalinx, Erbia, Orion Technologies Let's find out what we have in common and see where they got our card numbers! McLean VA
*Consumer Suggestion: My Response with details
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
IMPORTANT to fill all out!
1. Your bank name: ................... (mine is "Bank of America")
2. Name of your card: ....................(mine is "VISA")
3. Type of your card:........................(mine is "Debit Card", yours could be credit card)
4. Possible source of your identity theft:......................(I have no idea about mine)
5. Did your bank refund the fraudulent charge to you? .................... (YES/NO) (mine did)
6. Have you been buying collectibles online lately? If , so what kind of?
7. Have you ever dealth with ICOM or INTERLAND?
8. Have you ever been fraudulently charged your card before? If so, by what company?
9. Do you pay your web site host with a credit card? What is your host's company name?
10. Do you use Paypal?
11. Please list company names you were buying fro using your card in the last 12 months?
Do not give any account # or details! Only company names and yes or no.
If everyone fills out this questionnaire and posts it here we might be able to see what companies and what banking institutions are mentioned most commonly an that could be a clue for further investigation.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2002 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-Erbia-Orion-Technologies-Lets-find-out-what-we-have-in-common-and-see-where-t-27846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.