Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Sat, October 05, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 05, 2002

• Reported By:Enfield NH
1483 Chain Bridge Rd St McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx ripoff fraudulent billing of debit card unauthorized McLean Virginia

Globalinx somehow got ahold of my debit card number and charged my checking account twice for $54.90 and a third time for $49.95. My bank is destroying my debit card. The only thing that I can think of is that Ebay sold my card number to this company. Does anyone else out there have automatic deductions taken out of their account from Ebay.

Please email me so that we can do something about these scum bags! Close your accounts as quick as you can if this happens to you. They have also used the name E-MRC.net and HMSblue! Be ware! Contact me Please to get rid of these con artists!

Enfield, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2002 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-of-debit-card-unauthorized-McLean-Virginia-31860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx