Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:Waukee IA
www.globalinx.net Mclean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx aka Orion Technologies, Inc. ripoff - charges were not authorized and they obtained my credit card from another source Mclean Virginia

I investigated charges on my credit card billing after contacting my credit card company and found out that they were from a telecommunications company.

The first month a charge for $54.90 appeared and the second month a charge for $49.95 appeared.

First I never authorized any such charge and secondly I don't know how they came about obtaining my credit card number.

I do remember an unsolicted email, I immediately responded that I didn't authorize any transactions and asked for any such charges to be reversed and requested that they remove me from their mailing list.

Waukee, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/Mclean-Virginia/Globalinx-aka-Orion-Technologies-Inc-ripoff-charges-were-not-authorized-and-they-obtai-28801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx