Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:New Britain Connecticut
275 Kenneth Drive Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Globalinx charging my account for services not rendered Rochester New York

On April 2 2008,i subscribed to Globalinx home unlimited services through one Issa Toukour, a Globalinx authorised representative with number 8608383646 because one could subscribe only through an authorised representative by then.

What was shipped to me on April 7 2008 is only the telephone without internet component. So, when we discovered the telephone could not work we called them to express our predicament. It was then they told us that the telephone could not work without the internet component which i did not order for.I complained to them that Issa Toukour did not inform me that the telephone would not work without the internet componet or how would i have ordered for telephone that would not work. In that lockjam i called them to discontinue the contract since what they sent to me is not meant to work. Issa Youkour was apologetic and promised to refund my money.

I was surprised to discovered that globalinx was making a monthly charge on acount for telephone that was never neither activated nor used. I called my credit card company to complain about the charges from globalinx they could not block charges from globalinx citing some federal regulations. I would be forced to place restriction on my account, whenever i lifted the restriction multiple charges would come from globalinx. Globalinx still had the effrontery to charge another $99.00 cancellation fees when i challenge them on this issue.So far globalinx had without my authorization charged over $400.00 into my account. I demand justice.

New Britain, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/Rochester-New-York-14623/Globalinx-charging-my-account-for-services-not-rendered-Rochester-New-York-407718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx