Complaint Review: Globalinx,Global-Phonelinx

• Reported By:wilmington de
Globalinx,Global-Phonelinx
McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx, Global-Phonelinx consumer rip-off fraud McLean Virginia

I never received a card from Globalinx/Global-Phonelinx, never used the service - don't even know what the "service" IS for which my account has been charged $49.95/month. (I don't use my phone for much other than the internet!)

I travel a lot, so I didn't check my monthly bank statements until a few days ago. Imagine my surprise to see $49.95 charges from "Globalinx" (July) and Global-Phonelinx (August) on my bill.

In trying to locate thier website so I could find info re how to contact them, I found your website which included information about them from another irate citizen!
I will be calling them as well, to demand return of my money. So thank you for your help!

Linda
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalinxGlobal-Phonelinx/McLean-Virginia/Globalinx-Global-Phonelinx-consumer-rip-off-fraud-McLean-Virginia-29311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx,Global-Phonelinx