Complaint Review: Globalinx/erbia/Orion Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 12, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 12, 2002

• Reported By:Portland me
Globalinx/erbia/Orion Technologies, Inc.
www.globalinx.net Internet U.S.A.

Globalinx erbia Orion Technologies fraudulent ripoff business Internet

On 8/10/02 I found out that Globalinx, a subsidiary of Orion Technologies, Inc. had fraudulently charged me $154.80 over a 3 month period. I called them, after finding a phone # for them on the net. I had no idea who they were, what services they provided, or what services they had presumably rendered me.

After holding for 35 min. I finally talked to a consumer rep. Who assured me that it was their mistake and they would refund the money to my account. Regrettably, this took 1-2 weeks.

I waited until 9/6. This time I spoke with Camille, employee ID#8009. She told me that I would be issued funds from the Accountants within 4-5 days. Of course I waited 7 and then called back.

On 9/13 I called; I was put on hold for 14 min and 58 sec. Before talking to a person, then on hold for 25 min while waiting for a customer care rep. This time I was told the refund was on its way.

On the 19th I spoke to Jo who, being a single mom and all, could 'relate' to me and my financial worries. She assured me that I would have my money in my account by 2pm the next day. She told me that they were a fairly new division who had contracted out to a couple of 'unscrupulous' comp. For advertising and recruiting. (sounds like the old pot/ kettle syndrome to me.

My saga goes on with Raquel ID#8056 telling me on the 26th that Jo was fruit loops and she, Raquel, would bypass the accountant and go directly to the treasurer; we're back to 4-5 days again.

Well, as of yesterday, I still have no refund and Camille said that they were going to start issuing refunds on Monday, the 14th. Now, if they're doing this to many people, they're earning money with someone else's funds while I've been accruing late charges on bills. If you could help me get my money back, and/or have them answer to criminal fraud charges, I would be sooooo appreciative. I must admit that my favorite fantasy is hearing that the president of that company is currently serving as Butch's prison bitch.

karen
portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2002 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalinxerbiaOrion-Technologies-Inc/internet/Globalinx-erbia-Orion-Technologies-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Internet-32442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx/erbia/Orion Technologies, Inc.