Complaint Review: Globalinx.net

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2002

• Reported By:Cedaredge Co
Globalinx.net
globalinx.net McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx.net deceptive company McLean Virginia

*0: Update 12/3/02 NO REFUND GIVEN

I called Globalinx.net after looking at my statement. It took a little research to even find their phone number. I was put on hold for quite a while.

I then was cut off and had to call back. Finally the representative said he would take care of the credit and it should appear on my statement no later than October 4th.

Well that hasn't happened and I have another charge on my statement. I have been trying to call their customer service number all morning it has been busy.

I have e-mailed them and I am waiting for a response.

What a joke this company is they need to get their stuff together. I see I am not the only one this has happened to.

Angela
Cedaredge, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2002 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinxnet/McLean-Virginia/Globalinxnet-deceptive-company-McLean-Virginia-32875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx.net

#1 0

Update 12/3/02 NO REFUND GIVEN

AUTHOR: - ()

I finally got a hold of a representative and she told me that I would receive a refund by the end of Thanksgiving week. I still have not received it. I am now filing a report with the CPD.

She even gave me her e-mail address which has been returned to me. I have beening calling for two days now and the message says that they are having technical difficulties.

That money sure would come in handy for Christmas.

My patience is very thin.

tired