Complaint Review: Globalpass

• Submitted: Fri, December 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: Burt — Orlando Florida USA
Globalpass
6355 NW 36th Street, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33166 Miami, Florida United States of America

Globalpass GlobalPass.com Rips off Customer in their Global Miles Program with Promises Miami, Florida

GlobalPass.com Rips off Customer in their Global Miles Program with Promises.

I have been awaiting a check from GlobalPass for 4 Years Now. They issued 2 international tickets long ago to me thru AX Membership Rewards and Collected the Credits from AX for these 2 tickets. The tickets were not accepted by Copa Airlines at the airport because their account was on hold for Non-Payment. At the airport we had to re-purchase our tickets after receiving these worthless ticket vouchers from GlobalPass. Now after 4 Years they are still stating that our refund is on the way. These fraudulent tickets were issued to who knows how many other customers of theirs.  I call GlobalPass every 2 or 3 weeks and get the same answer & promise that "my check will be mailed soon because there are others before me". There is still a line awaiting refunds I am told.

Burt My account #598812**** is still open.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalpass/Miami-Florida-33166/Globalpass-GlobalPasscom-Rips-off-Customer-in-their-Global-Miles-Program-with-Promises-M-672579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalpass