Complaint Review: Globalreplica.com

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Globalreplica.com
Www.globalreplica.com Internet U.S.A.

Globalreplica.com Sold me wrong watch that didn't work and refused to refund me my money Brooklyn Internet

*Author of original report: Getting your refund

*Consumer Suggestion: Can You help Me Get My $500 Back?

*Author of original report: They refunded me back my money

At the end of my report I will tell you how to get back at them.
I am another victim of Global Replica. I ordered a watch. They only take COD and it didn't occur to me that this was fishy at that time. I went to the FedEx at Kinkos. I paid for my watch and it was not what I ordered. I called them back and spoke with Mark Shilling who said he was only the 'sales guy'. He told me to call the 347 number and they will take care of me because 'they are great guys'. I did that. The first time the person I spoke to said they will ship out the correct watch. It never came. I called several days later and they said sorry it will be there tomorrow. Didn't happen. I called again and they said we are all out of that model but we are getting a shipment this evening and we will send it out. Didn't happen. I called again and asked for a refund and they basically said they can't do that because they were under new management and the owner was in jail. I got mad and demanded my money back. The person on the phone asked me if Ihave anything against Black people. I asked excuse me? He repeated the question and I asked him what kind of question is that. He said I'll give you an 800 number to call the 'N-gg-rs' to get your money back. I called it and who ever it was hung up on me. I am trying to get back at them since I won't see my money again but I do want to hurt them. I have been placing 'phony' orders. I cal them and order 3,4 or 5 watches at a time. I give them a phony name. They fedex the watches 'at their expense' to kinkos. They call me several days later to ask why I didn't pick up the watches and I start laughing. They just lost $50. I have done this several times. I intend to continue until they lose and lose and lose. In the end, they will see it would have been much easier and less expensive to have reimbursed me. I also have filed reports with the NY DA's office and the NY Department of Consumer Affairs.

Alex L.
Houston, TX

Alex l.
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalreplicacom/internet/Globalreplicacom-Sold-me-wrong-watch-that-didnt-work-and-refused-to-refund-me-my-money-B-277136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalreplica.com

Getting your refund

AUTHOR: Alex L. - (U.S.A.)

Just read my post and do what I did.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Can You help Me Get My $500 Back?

AUTHOR: Globalreplicaisascam - (U.S.A.)

They hit me for $500. Can you help me or give me contact info - or something?

Thanks, Mark.

They refunded me back my money

AUTHOR: Alex l. - (U.S.A.)

"I am trying to get back at them since I won't see my money again but I do want to hurt them. I have been placing 'phony' orders. I cal them and order 3,4 or 5 watches at a time. I give them a phony name. They fedex the watches 'at their expense' to kinkos. They call me several days later to ask why I didn't pick up the watches and I start laughing. They just lost $50. I have done this several times. I intend to continue until they lose and lose and lose. In the end, they will see it would have been much easier and less expensive to have reimbursed me".

The offered to refund me back my money (which they did) if I promised to stop calling in phony orders (which I have).