Complaint Review: Globara@Globara.com

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — North Canton Ohio United States of America
Globara@Globara.com
Las Vegas Internet United States of America

Globara@Globara.com Transaction was posted to my credit card through PayPal. PayPal was informed that product had shipped but was not provided with carrier or tracking information. Globara will not respond to my reques, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Curious to Know

I ordered a dvd set from Globara.  My credit card was charged through PayPal.  PayPal recieved an e-mail from Globara that the product had shipped but did not supply any carrier or tracking information.  Globara will not respond to my inquiries for shipping information.  I highly suspect that I've been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobaraGlobaracom/internet/GlobaraGlobaracom-Transaction-was-posted-to-my-credit-card-through-PayPal-PayPal-was-972757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globara@Globara.com

Curious to Know

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

I too ordered from Globara and was charged but got no more information then an order # and  status which just keeps saying "processing". I was curious to know if anything happened. Did you get it or a response?? I ordered my DVD set Nov 19. I too sent messages and haven,t gotten any response.