Complaint Review: Globe Movers

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:London Europe
Globe Movers
2574 N. University Dr. Ste 214 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Globe Movers ripoff crooks dishonest Sunrise Florida

Globe Movers was supposed to be shipping my household goods to london. I was told it would take 4-5 weeks. Two months later I am still trying to find out what has happened.

I call and email repeatedly with no response. I am told I need to speak to the owners, Justin or Megan, but of course they are never available. I called again this afternoon after reading other reports on this site and spoke to Daniel Cuadrado, the person who orginally organised my move. Daniel put me on hold and never came back to the phone. This is after having spoken to him over a week ago and when he said he would have someone get back to me immediately to let me know why my shipment was so late. I called back again later in the day, and no-one is available to speak to me.

I have tracked down my belongings. They are still in DC. We paid Global Movers in full the day they contracted another company to pick up my household goods, the company they contracted was never paid, and my belongings are still with them. Apparently I am not the only person whose belongings are still with them.

I am interested in filing a class action lawsuit against this company.

Christine
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globe-Movers/Sunrise-Florida-33322/Globe-Movers-ripoff-crooks-dishonest-Sunrise-Florida-71275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globe Movers