Complaint Review: Globester LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By:NY City New York
Globester LLC
Box 117368 Burlingame, California U.S.A.

Globester Will Rip You Off Burlingame 94011 California

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Globester will steals your money

they will charge your credit card 2X as what they say and then never pick up the phone and just spit in your face. The owner of this site is a guy from India and he is not a nice guy he just yells and yells and yells

pickernit
NY City, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 04:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globester-LLC/Burlingame-California-94011/Globester-Will-Rip-You-Off-Burlingame-94011-California-470993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globester LLC

Response

AUTHOR: Nathan Leto - ()

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvinience. Please be advised that we take special care of every charge applied to our customer's account. We will investigate the matter, we request you to help us with your booking reference number. We look forward to receiving a response from you. For further clarifications, please call us at our customer service (1-888-206-2080) or write in to support@globester.com.

Regards,

Nathan

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Globester will steals your money

AUTHOR: TNguyen - (United States of America)

Booked a cheap air ticket from them, Globester. They accused airline company sent them an incorrect quote, pumped up my air ticket price by $100 plus transaction fee because I used my credit card on their website. Not just that, they charged even more on my credit card without my permission aka stealing. On my way home, there was an issue with my flight, and all I got was "This is to kindly inform you that you need to talk with the airline directly." ... wow ... big help ... thank you for letting me know that. Globester is a very dishonest company, do not deal with this company for your sake.