Complaint Review: Globis Corporation

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mather California United States of America
Globis Corporation
312 Nopal Street Santa Barbara, California United States of America

Globis Corporation Secret Shopper part-time employment. Sent a very real looking fake check for 1928.75 issued on a B of A account. Santa Barbara, California

I too was sent a check for 1928.75 and offered part-time work as a secret shopper.  I noticed something was up because the grammer in the letter was particularly poor.  I do remember responding to an add for secret shoppers but I think I ended up hanging up on the guy because he wanted my personal information.  The letter also states to activate the check online first. There is no web sight to activate the check.  This B of A check looks very real so I will be handing this over to them so they can pursue these people for further investigations.  My sister works for Bank of America and I intend on getting the scoop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globis-Corporation/Santa-Barbara-California-93103/Globis-Corporation-Secret-Shopper-part-time-employment-Sent-a-very-real-looking-fake-chec-917600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globis Corporation