Complaint Review: Glock Store

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Rondogg — Irvine California
Glock Store
4585 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, California United States of America

Glock Store The Handgun Magazine Store They take your order, then ignore you. San Diego, California

They allow you to place an order online but there is no follow up confirmation email. After one month passed and they did not ship the order, I tried several times to contact them. When I called over 50 times, they never answered the phone. When I left over 20 voicemails, no one ever returned my calls. When I emailed them, not once did I recieve a reply. They are the worst entity that I have ever attempted to deal with bar none. I cannot understand how anyone ever gets to the point of becoming a customer, let alone writing a positive review. They inspire the worst feelings that I have ever had dealing with any business ever. I truly hope that potential buyers beware and avoid the experience that I have had the misfortune of living through. They truly excell at being the worst. They are the bottom of the food chain in online retailing. They do nothing to live up to even the lowest form of customer service. I hope they are put out of existence by their own bad practices. They are truly an anomoly in online retailing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glock-Store/San-Diego-California-92123/Glock-Store-The-Handgun-Magazine-Store-They-take-your-order-then-ignore-you-San-Diego-C-1045391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glock Store