Complaint Review: Glock Store

• Reported By: Carl — asheville North Carolina United States of America
Glock Store
4585 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego,, California United States of America

Glock Store unbelievably unprofessional....... AVOID San Diego California

*Author of original report: The owner is reallly a piece of work

*Consumer Comment: No Glock for the hothead

*Author of original report: wow fast to rebut not fast to ship

*Consumer Comment: justify

Over two & weeks ago I ordered a Glock 26 from this store gave them all of my credit card information. I received an e-mail confirmation that the order had been received and had my FFL guy fax his license to him the next day. At the time I placed my order the web site said there were delays in shipping some items 3 5 days.

After   a week I sent them a very polite e-mail asking if I could get an updated shipping date since it was clear they were running behind no response from them two days laterI called no answer and their voice mail box was full. I repeated this process several days later no response and voice mail box full.

Now, 2 & weeks later I try to login to the stores website and my account has been canceled. Canceled.

So they are happy to take my CC information under false pretenses bait and switch and then cancel my account like it never happened I have their e-mails and I am going to file a claim with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glock-Store/San-Diego-California-92123/Glock-Store-unbelievably-unprofessional-AVOID-San-Diego-California-1006559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glock Store

The owner is reallly a piece of work

AUTHOR: Carl - (United States of America)

First off Lenny, don't debate me on contract law. It's way above your pay grade.

Secondly, anyone reading how you respond to complaints can see that you are probably a sociopath.

Thirdly, gentle readers, note that he never once denied that: a) he defaulted on the contract b) never answered my e-mails c) his voice mail box is always full d) he unilaterally cancelled  my account when it was convenient.

I found another site:complaintsboard.com with at least a half dozen similar complaints against this company. - here is the link:

My complaint to the FTC can be found under case number 43360798

I have also filed a case with the BBB in San Diego, but of course, this company does not appear to be a member.

So Lenny, be sure to log on with all of your Yahoo and Google mail accounts and post glowing reviews of your company. However, anyone with a modicum of internet skills will not take your rebuttals seriously.

This is the last time I'm going to visit this MB, but suffice to say that one should carefully weight the benefits of doing business with a sociopath.

No Glock for the hothead

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You may be a victim of poor customer service but you have no idea what bait and switch is. You did not answer my question so apparently you were not ripped off. You appear to be too unstable to possess a firearm.

wow fast to rebut not fast to ship

AUTHOR: Carl - (United States of America)

WOW! you can rebut a comment I made 24 hours ago but not answer my e-mail sent weeks ago - you are slimy!

Yes bait - and switch YOU entered into a contract to ship an item w/ in five days and tender was accepted as per your order confirmation. YOU failed to perform. I gave you ample time to change the terms of the Agreement YOU did not.

YOU baited me with a false contract and switched by defaulting on the contract unilaterally
slimy

justify

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Many firearms are currently in short supply. Did they charge your credit card account? Please justify your claim of bait and switch.