Complaint Review: Glock Store

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Adrian Padilla — Santa Rosa California United States of America
Glock Store

Glock Store bad service , unprofessional Internet

Never again will I order another item from this company. I placed a very simple order over a month ago and I have not received a thing. No reply to any of my e-mails and their so called customer service line in always busy. I can't even get a tracking number.

This company would be better off giving up and letting someone else take over. I will not return as a coster or recommened this crappy experience to anyone, even my enemies.

Please fulfill your obligations and my order or refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glock-Store/internet/Glock-Store-bad-service-unprofessional-Internet-1002918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glock Store