Complaint Review: GlockStore--Lenny Magill

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: bendalaga — Enterprise Alabama United States of America
GlockStore--Lenny Magill
4858 Murphy canyon Road San Diego, California United States of America

GlockStore--Lenny Magill Charged my account over $600-- before shippment. San Diego, California

*Author of original report: Past 30 day mark and NO GUN and NO Response!

*Author of original report: STILL NO Response!!!!! Thanks Lenny...

Placed my order on 17Jan2013 for a Glock 34. Showed as in-stock.

My account was billed on 20Jan2013 for over $600.

Received an email from LENNY that it would ship as soon as they received my FFL info.

I faxed it to them and called my FFL and they did a follow-up fax with the info.

Now 13Feb2013, still no gun and account has been paid in full.

I can not count how many minutes have been waisted, all hours of the business day, to reach the at their 800 number.  Always busy.  Redialed for 2 hours as soon as a busy signal was heard.

They do not have a local store number that I can find.

They will not return emails as promised.  I had an agency friend of mine break in to the call and the line is not being talked on.

24 days now-- Account Paid-- NO GUN-- No emails and not able to call them???

NOT able to cancel order either????  What now MR. not-so-reputable LENNY????

I will next report to ATF if no contact is established soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlockStore-Lenny-Magill/San-Diego-California-92123/GlockStore-Lenny-Magill-Charged-my-account-over-600-before-shippment-San-Diego-Cali-1013738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlockStore--Lenny Magill

Past 30 day mark and NO GUN and NO Response!

AUTHOR: bendalaga - (United States of America)

It is becoming more obviouse to me that THE GLOCK Store and Lenny Magill are CROOKS.

It has been more than 30 days and they have not contacted me.  They have charged my account for $638.00 over 30 days ago and still no GUN!

No Email, No valid number to contact them, and No refund of my charges and no explanation!

Do not do business with these crooks!!

Lenny, I hope you read this...  I am a former member of a narcotics law enforcement group, my brother is a current police investigator and my father is a retired federal agent.

You will soon be aquainted with the term "Long Arm-of-the-Law"-- Good Luck

STILL NO Response!!!!! Thanks Lenny...

AUTHOR: bendalaga - (United States of America)

I beginning to think this is not a LEGITIMATE business.

If YOU read this and ONLY if it deters you from ordering from them-- PLEASE click yes in the "was this helpful" area.

Maybe this will let Mr. "I'm so reputable Lenny" know how much business he is losing by taking your money and not sending your GUN!!!!