• Report: #1020433

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lance — Corona California Uruguay
4585 Murphy Canyon Road Internet United States of America

GlockStore Internet Rippoff - Terrible customer service, Internet

Purchased a pistol online with them.  Order has been "Pending" on their site for 10 days... I emailed, called for days with no reponse!  I could not seem to get anyone to respond to me.  After being ignored for almost 2 weeks I started looking around and found multiple reports that this was a common practice for them.  I ended up canceling the card I used to make my purchase and emailed them AGAIN!  This time I told them to cancel my order.  I still never got a response from them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlockStore/internet/GlockStore-Internet-Rippoff-Terrible-customer-service-Internet-1020433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlockStore