Complaint Review: Glockstore

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: VT — Rutland Vermont United States of America
Glockstore

Glockstore No customer Service/No Answer on Phone or Email/No Returns Possible Internet

I placed an order for christmas.  The parts arrived.  I gave my gift.  They were the wrong size.  I called everyday and emailed to complain and inquire about returning my purchase.  I cannot get a hold of anyone!  The line is always busy.  There is no customer service.  And never a response to my emails.  Reading other reports I am not the only one suffering from this companies lack of business.  They certainly do not have any problems taking our money!

I wanted to exchange the items I bought for the correct ones.  Now I would rather have my money back and be done with these idiots.  It was expensive!  This is too frustrating.  I want to use legal action or dispute this through my CC company but I am unsure how to go about it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am sorely disapointed...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstore/internet/Glockstore-No-customer-ServiceNo-Answer-on-Phone-or-EmailNo-Returns-Possible-Internet-1010227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore