Complaint Review: Glockstore

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: jrfreije — miami Florida United States of America
Glockstore
4585 Murphy Canyon Road san diego, California United States of America

Glockstore Glockstore or Eureka Charged and no products received, no costumer service san diego, California

Placed order since january 3rd, ever since I have been trying to contact the store via email, phone and contact form on the website. I have gotten no response even though the seller has already charged me for part of what I ordered I have not received any of the products.

Only one mail saying my order number was 346879 almost a month later was received. Extremely porr customer service, I have already shopped here before so I wander whats going on. I think high demand doesnt excuse being charged and not receiving even a single email with an explanation of why I have not received even a single piece.

Im really mad and disapointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstore/san-diego-California-92123/Glockstore-Glockstore-or-Eureka-Charged-and-no-products-received-no-costumer-service-san-1026745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore