Complaint Review: Glockstore.com

• Reported By: Dagansinferno — Branford Connecticut
Glockstore.com
4585 Murphy Canyon Rd San Diego, California USA

Glockstore.com Charged For Items Never Delievered San Diego California

I purchased/placed an order for some magazines (firearm) from this company on 02/02/12. I was charged at the time of order, though no product was available and I knew there might be some wait for my produc ts. My order was for the following: 9mm Glock Magazine Loader (GLML01_1) Cost: $9.99, Qty: 19mm Super Hi-Capacity Magazine (33 Rds) FHCM09_2 Cost $49.95, Qty: 29mm High Capacity Glock Factory Magazines (Glock 17 Round - 9mm) HCM01 Cost $29.95; Qty:19mm High Capacity Glock Factory Magazines (Glock 15 Round - 9mm) HCM02 Cost $29.95; Qty:1Shipping was $21.20. A box (one shipment) was delivered via USPS Shipping on March 13, 2013. Inside the box was only one (1) item, the first item mentioned the 9mm Glock Magazine Loader (GLML01_1). I thought maybe I would be receive some of the other items later as they were just filling items as they came in, and I would receive the other items I ordered soon. I waited until April 3rd, and went on-line to check my account/invoice. GlockStore said they had fulfilled my order. That is, the order was closed. I emailed customer service about my items on April 3rd, but never received a response (in their suggested 5-7 days they will get back to me). I emailed them again on April 11th for a second time about my items I hadnt received and still never received a response. In a difficult market, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, and emailed them again on 06/12/13 citing I had never heard back from my previous two emails and that I just wanted to work towards a resolution I never heard back. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but glockstore refused to deal with the BBB. They're scam artists. They'll take your money, not ship your products, and then subsequently ignore your customer services requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/San-Diego-California-92123/Glockstorecom-Charged-For-Items-Never-Delievered-San-Diego-California-1069654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com