recommendations

• Reported By: Bonzo66 — ACWORTH Georgia United States of America
Glockstore.com
4585 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, California United States of America

Glockstore.com Is Glockstore.com ripping me off? San Diego, California

I placed an order online with Glockstore.com on Feb 21, 2013 - and paid in full.  After waiting several days to get some indication that the order was processed - to no avail - I sent a follow up email on Feb 25th to their customer service email address.  Still no response.

I sent another email on Feb 27th - still no response.

I sent a 3rd email on Feb 29th practically begging for a response.  Still no response

I tried calling their customer service phone number about a hundred times at all kinds of hours and got either a recorded message telling me to be patient or no answer at all - in some cases I let the phone ring 50 times.

This business is either in deep trouble or is simply a scam - I can't see any other explanation for their behavior.  Normally if business is so booming that you can't keep up with orders, you HIRE PEOPLE!  Even a kid running a lemonade stand would figure this out.  So something else must be going on here.

Glockstore.com has my money.  I have nothing, not even a response of any kind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/San-Diego-California-92123/Glockstorecom-Is-Glockstorecom-ripping-me-off-San-Diego-California-1022427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com