Complaint Review: Glockstore.com

• Reported By: phook1625 — Lynnwood Washington United States of America
Glockstore.com
4585 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, California United States of America

Glockstore.com Won't respond to inquiries about my order San Diego, California

I placed an order for additional magazines and and have attempted on numerous occasions to reach out to get a status update on my order. I have sent numerous emails to their customer service email and have gotten no follow up. I also have tried to call their phone number but it gives a constant busy signal. I have no way to get in touch with them to see if my order will ever be fulfilled or if I can just cancel it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/San-Diego-California-92123/Glockstorecom-Wont-respond-to-inquiries-about-my-order-San-Diego-California-1012860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com