Complaint Review: Glockstore.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Warren Michigan United States of America
Glockstore.com

Glockstore.com Incomplete order with no way to contact company to rectify the situation Internet

*Author of original report: Udpate

I placed an order through Glockstore.com on 1/13/2013. At that time all items appeared to be in stock and not back ordered. I can be sure of this since there were other items on their site that had expressly mentioned being back ordered(glock .22 conversion kits) and I avoided ordering them.

After about a 5 days without receiving any response from the company about my order, I tried calling them during their normal business hours only to get a busy signal each time for a couple of days. So I emailed them through their contact us link trying to get info about my order(this was my first time ordering from them). The site said emails take 24-48 hours to be responded to. I waited and days went by with no response, all the while i kept calling to no avail.

After another day passed I emailed them again to be sure my first one didnt get forgotten about. I mentioned the fact that I had been calling and emailed as well. Still no response. Then finally on 1/24 I noticed my credit card was charged for a portion of the total through their company so I called again to see why. Busy again each time. No email or response from them. On 1/28 after calling and calling and calling with busy signals my card was again charged for a portion of the amount. The next day I receive an email from UPS giving me a tracking number.

I check my account on glockstore and it says all my items ordered have been shipped. Finally some relief, although still nothing directly from glockstore about my order other than the strange charges not totaling my complete order cost. On 2/1 I receive my box from UPS and a package from the USPS?? Odd I only ordered through UPS shipping. The two packages contained 3 of the 5 items I ordered, both containing a receipt stating that the two glock 22 standard capacity magazines I ordered were on back order with no estimate as to when I might expect them.

I call again.... busy. Ive called each day with no luck. The Magazines are now in stock locally but I cannot purchase them because I have NO way of canceling the order through glockstore let alone receive information as to why their site says my order is complete when it clearly isnt. Their claim in other reports on here is thaqt the customer is always right. I find that true since the customer has no way of reaching them nor expecting them to return emails. I will never shop there again. If your business is so busy and booming that you cant answer the phones or emails then HIRE a person at minimum wage to do so. There are planty of folks out there who need work these days. Shame on glockstore for lying about items in stock and orders being completed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/internet/Glockstorecom-Incomplete-order-with-no-way-to-contact-company-to-rectify-the-situation-I-1008625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com

Udpate

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied - (United States of America)

Another 4 days has passed with no email response and nothing but busy signals when calling. This company is shady. I can feel a "sorry our supplier has raised prices so we had to cancel your order" email coming. I will continue to call and email them. At some point they are going to have to respond. I am in process of having the bank stop any further charges from their company. Plenty of other online retailers and local gun shops have the Item in stock currently. Apparently Glockstore.com has more business than they need since blowing off customers is their only customer service available.