Complaint Review: Glockstore.com

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Minnesota United States of America
Glockstore.com

Glockstore.com No response from company to order Internet

On January 17, 2013 I placed an order with Glockstore.com.  I did receive an e-mail confirmation of my order.  It is now March, and I have not heard from this online store.  I have tried calling them by phone multiple times.  Each time I get a busy signal.  I've contacted them through their e-mail "contact form" and heard nothing as well.  I have received no information on the status of my order and I have not been able to contact them about cancelling.  Most concerning, I've tried to sign in to my online account through their site.  I am unable to sign in to cancel my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/internet/Glockstorecom-No-response-from-company-to-order-Internet-1023262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com