Complaint Review: Glockstore.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bradley — Coral Springs Florida United States of America

Glockstore.com unprofessional workmanship, greedy, uncaring, poor attitude, no customer service, no follow through, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Glockstore Custom shop

*Consumer Comment: What have you determined about Wolf?

*Consumer Comment: Customer of Glockstore.com

*General Comment: Glockstore

*Consumer Comment: satisfied up to now

*Consumer Comment: same treatment

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Glockstore customer

From: Lenny Magill [mailto:lennymagill@hotmail.com]

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:46 PM

To: bradley@office2go.com

Subject: My response

Bradley, I'm out of the office with my wife for the holiday. Do you really think we treated you horribly? I'm out of the office with my wife for the holiday. Do you really think we treated you horribly?

Overall customer service YES let me refresh your memory of my actual experience.

Do you forget all the conversations that we had?

This statement says it all, if this was a simple mistake, one single issue.. Why have we had all the conversations it wasnt because I was a happy customer or over a single issue

We went over the stains on your finish and that was resolved?

Resolved to you because I have left you alone on the issue. But resolved. [continued below]....
..... not at all..The problem still exists, I am forced to settle on polishing out the imperfections in the finish every few weeks. I am forced because the trust is gone for me to send any of my guns back to you for repair. Also as an update it has nothing to do with Ph as the markings are exactly the same every time same size same shape same place it is in the finish.

Also remember you forgot the Falcon grips on my 26 also and it took me several E-Mails and several weeks to get them. AND I had to install them myself after paying you almost 900.00 to customize my gun.. Last but not least on the G26 your people promised me a 4-6 week delivery time on my finished product actual results were double. OH and please dont forget sending my gun to the WRONG ADDRESS making me chase all around town to get it.. you got my gun on 06/13/2011 didnt return it 08/20/2011 then I didnt get the grips until 09/12/2011 3 months

You and I discussed your high PH Level in your sweatl....you know that and you were able to clean up the stains. Did you forget that part of our conversation? We forgot to install a pin kit and we sent you the pin kit immediately. It's a simple installation....which can be done in 2 minutes or less....and you stated you would do it. Problem solved. How is that horrible?

Lets recap It took me several E-Mails to get the build sheet correct for my G17 I had to compare the list on your site (Raptor?) with my G26 build sheet & point out missing items on the original build sheet for my G17 ( I am telling professionals that I am depending on to build my gun properly that they forgot parts?) Gun did ship correctly on time both ways.

When the G17 was received I noticed there were missing chrome parts that were on the build sheet & I paid for them
You said ok I will send you the parts & sent me a link to your instruction video. You did send the parts kit.. Here is where I feel the deal on the G17 went sour, no creepiness here just an unsatisfied, frustrated customer here with 2 gun builds gone wrong..

1st off here I am once again finishing up the custom build on a gun that I paid $1000.00 to have built.

2nd You sent me instructional video that states I need a specific took kit with part# to do this job, why did you send me parts and no tools?

3rd when I ask for the tool kit you recommended in your video you get upset and say you have balls asking for that tool kit I should not have had to ask anything the tool kit should have been sent with the kit.

4th I am again forced to finish the build on my G17, including having to BUY the tool kit from AMAZON that you would not send me to properly do the work.

What about when you called and told me how great the gun was and we talked for 30 minutes about how happy you were with the finished product and that you were sending in another gun? How could you change your mind so quickly and violently over something so simple as a pin kit? That is very creepy. I really expected more from our relationship.

I have given a detailed layout of both of my gun builds, this is not over a pin kit or a 45.00 tool kit.. Its about how you treated me overall as a good paying customer I have spent several thousand dollars at your store.. Its about having to finish the work on guns I paid over $2000.00 to have customized having to settle on a defective finish..

As for the gun functioning properly, yes I paid $2000.00 for 2 custom guns and the G26 shoots well ( have not fired the G17) and I do like the way it shoots
However  that does not make up for all of the above..performance was not the entire process I paid for, I also paid for a specific look.. That I had to finish myself.

It's amazing to see how strange this has become....one moment, we are so great...next moment we are horrible. Make sure you tell the whole story and let the cards fall where they should. I know I can stand in the light and shine with truth.

Please reflect on the Whole truth stated above, You will see yourself in a different light.. I am sure others will

We took very good care of you....and made one mistake....rectified it to your approval...and then, you thought I should just send you a punch set because you asked for it? I sent the parts and you said you could install them....but you needed a punch....I sent you the punch. You should get that by Saturday. But, I thought it was abusive for you to demand the punch set. It was not the item itself....but how you demanded it....very selfish and unrealistic.

The tool kit should have been sent with the parts at the very least, why did I have to even ask. Or demand for that matter. Period

I'm sorry you have become so upset. But nobody likes to be abused and your treatment and comments to me were abusive. And, I'm a business owner who thinks the customer is always right.....except when they become abusive. And, I don't put up with abusive people or behavior to me or anyone in my life.

Life is good....if you look for the good. Life is bad if you look for the bad. I prefer to look for the good.

Lenny Magill
Founder / CEO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glockstorecom/internet/Glockstorecom-unprofessional-workmanship-greedy-uncaring-poor-attitude-no-customer-865777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glockstore.com

Glockstore Custom shop

AUTHOR: Tony - (United States of America)

I ordered a Raptor custom slide from Glockstore, I was told it would take 6-8 wks. It ended up taking over three months. I get it high demand product and custom gun work takes time. When I got it some parts were missing so I called them and happened to get Mr Magill on the phone, he answered I didn`t complain or request to speak to him. He was very nice, used great customer service skills, apologized for the delay and missing parts. He then personally took a list of the parts that were missing, and sent them out to me right away. (Not fedex overnight) regular fedex as I told him I wouldn`t be shooting soon so it was no great rush. He also Included a bunch of free swag in the shipment as way of apology for the assembly oversight. I quess when my custom upper was assembled they were in a hurry to ship it before close of business, or maybe right after lunch break or something. Anyway it was just a minor oversight they forgot to reinstall the guts on my slide before shipping it. I called and asked politely about it and the situation was remedied in a resonable amount of time. People need to be polite and resonable when dealing with people in service jobs just because you are the customer does not give you liscense to be rude, or demanding. Did you think your $2,000 dollar gun was the only project going on in their shop, or that you were their only customer. That type of customer service is for five and six figure projects, not a single gun build. In short relax you`ll get better service that way.

What have you determined about Wolf?

AUTHOR: mlongbsa - (United States of America)

It's nice to hear the company was more then accommodating but do you still have the ramp feed issue?According to Wolf, they've redesigned and improved the ramp just for that possible issue. I know this is a little off topic and I believe a good barrel and ramp should work every time. What model did you first purchase and finally end with? What caliber? Was it SS or Black oxide?

Customer of Glockstore.com

AUTHOR: P Marquis - (United States of America)

I am a repeat customer, of multiple in store visits and online orders. I have never seen any of the claims of the one and only problem reported on this site. The staff has always been knowledgeable , put custom service first, and are friendly. I own a G22 And G23 and i will only buy from Glockstore because of the staff and very reasonable prices, availability of parts, and prompt shipping.

#4 General Comment

AUTHOR: Donster91 - (United States of America)

I have spent around 500-700 dollars at Glockstore over the past 3 years. I have had positive experiences every time. The secretaries are very nice and knowledgeable. They even called to check that my credit card was valid as they recieved incorrect account information and called because they cared. The parts have met all my expectations and never have I had to wait more than 4 days for delivery.

I read the above column and I'm sure you were just trying to get free stuff for your troubles. I get it, they made a mistake. They corrected the mistake and you see that as an entitlement for free "stuff" to pick a better word. If you buy a toaster and its broke, you take it back to wal-mart? Wal-mart will give you a knew toaster but not a TV to go along with it.

They forgot to send a 20 dollar part after you spent 2000 dollars and were no doubt calling and annoying them everyday. Where is my gun, when will it ship. You sent them 2 guns to do a complete rework of and you more than likely were checking your tracking info wondering why Lenny didn't come into the office on Sunday to attend to your toys. Coming from a customer service background, I realize that had you patiently waited and been cordial everything would have fell into place. A simple hey I didn't get my pin kit probably would have sufficed.

satisfied up to now

AUTHOR: BobT - (United States of America)

I purchased a Lone Wolf ported barrel for my Glock 27. The barrel would not function properly due to a high ramp. I called the GLock Store first and they were more than willing to replace it. I  decided to go to the Lone Wolf company so  they could rectified same.  I found the Glock store very accommodating and friendly. This is not the first time that I have called them on an item. They offered good advice in the past. Time will tell how the whole situation is resolved by Lone Wolf.

same treatment

AUTHOR: bigspender - (United States of America)

every thing in this conplaint happened to me also. took my order, took my $1000 even faster and had my gun for 4 months. when i got it back it had wrong parts. it took another 6 weeks to get correct parts .i had to send back bad ones at my expense!! i did not get all of my original parts back until i had called repeatadly for the 6 weeks and in the end i finished my own gun. luckily it did turn out great, it just took 5 months, alot of phone calls, being hung up on, jerked around, even lied to about delivery. i was told it had been shipped and i would have in couple days, i spent $300 on a big day of shooting for my wife on mothers day, and gun did not even get ther for another 2 weeks. make sure you get a printed invoice for you order. in the end, my gun did become a show piece, it took alot more than it should have

Satisfied Glockstore customer

AUTHOR: KC - (United States of America)

I have been a glockstore customer for a year and a half. I have always been treated respectfully. They are very knowledgeable on their products. I enjoy changing parts on my G29 myself. Mr. Magill's videos are clear and easy to follow( I think it helps to know your gun as well as you can). I have ordered many parts and even clothing from the glockstore and have always been greatly satisfied. I even ordered a 3 pack of concealment shirts that were not in the warehouse. The Magill family took $10 off my order and got my shirts to me 5 days later. I am a VERY satisfied customer of the Glockstore and I will buy all my Glock parts and accessories from Mr. Magill and the Glockstore.