Complaint Review: Gloria International

• Reported By: mohamed — saint louis Missouri
Gloria International
3394 McKelvey Road, Suite 101 Bridgeton, Missouri USA

Gloria International Chi Gao Trick me Bridgeton Missouri

Hi Everyone, I wanted to rent an apartment from Gloria International on July 13th. When I came to see the place it was unfinished, refrigerator wasnt working, bathub dirty, and inside the living room was dirty. When I talked to Chi, he said they are going to clean and renovate the place. Chi asked me to come to the office the following day; when I came he persuade to fillout an application for the place. I filled out the application;I paid $35 for credit check. When I told him that the price is too high, he said thats the amount. I told him that, I can bring my own credit, he said no. I agreed to pay the amount. the next day he told me that I have been approve. He asked for some personal information, I gave him my bank account statement. The next day, he said, they want me to pay nine month rent full. I told him that, why should I give you nine month rent that I am not at the place for even a day yet. I told them that, I want my money back, they said we dont give people's money back. Gloria International, would ask for so much information, and some personal stuff like social security, bank statement, and your vehicle information. No one knows why they are asking for all that information. Please becareful folks, I dont trust their business; it seems like a scam or ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gloria-International/Bridgeton-Missouri-63044/Gloria-International-Chi-Gao-Trick-me-Bridgeton-Missouri-1163812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gloria International