• Report: #209232

Complaint Review: Gloria Meekins-Williams And Department Of Economic Security Child Protective Service Of Kingman

• Submitted: Sat, September 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 02, 2006

• Reported By:Kingman Arizona
2701C Andy Devine Ave. Kingman, Arizona U.S.A.

Gloria Meekins-Williams And Department Of Economic Security Child Protective Service Of Kingman Broke law, Lied, Broke Family up by giving our son to My parents, Hurt an innocent Man! ripoff Kingman Arizona

Our case was closed but we aint got our son back!!!

On December 13, 2005 we left our son with my parents to watch him because he was only a month old and we had no heater in our car! We had to go to the store to get him formula! When we got back he was crying and he criend all night long! We took him to the ER to find out what was going on with our son! Come to find out his right arm was fractured!

The social worker at the hospital came in to question who fractured the childs arm! My Husband stood up saying he might have done it because his hand sometimes go numb and our son grabs his necklace sometimes! But I was with my Husband when he had our son and I never even see him touch his arm except when he played with him our to move his hand off his necklace and it was gentle as gentle can be!My Mother was there at the hospital to! She was feakin a little because this guy threatened to take all the kids out of the home! (We lived with my Parents at that time.)

CPS and the Sheriff came to the hospital to question My Husband, me and my Mother! We told CPS and the Sheriff the truth and my Mother lied! My Husband had to move out, so he went to his parents home to live!

My Sons doctor told me how his arm was Factured! He said it was either fractured because someone took both hands and twisted differnt ways or he fell and someone grabbed his arm and he twisted!

One of the children my Parents where taking care of for a friend saw what happend. She said my sister had him and she heard a noise and got up and dropped him and she grabbed his arm the night my Parents where watchin him!

My son and I lived with my parents intill our Case Worker Gloria broke the confidentallity law and told my Parents what me and my Husband said how we felt about my parents and how they lied! That afternoon my Parents kicked me and my son out onto the streets! So I had my friend care for my son the night my Parents kicked us out! So CPS gave my parents custody of our son! This happened in Feburary of 2006!

They made My Husband Take Anger Managment Classes and the made both of us take Parenting Classes!

After we got done with those classes we where suppose to get our son back but they didn't give him back!

My Husband was charged with Domestic Violence and Child Abuse! They Dropped Child Abuse charge! They Prosicuted my Husband and now he is on Probation for three years, spent about sixity days in Jail and now on House arrest intill the end of this month of Sebtember 2006! The Judge also said he cant be near our son to!

CPS closed the case after my Parents got temporary Custody thru the court! Which Happened in August 2006!

My Husband did not hurt our son! And I know that for a fact! Our Case worker and CPS believed in the lies and did not even to a investigation! They destroyed our family and the need to PAY for what they did and anyone else who did not do there jobs need to PAY!

Help us please so we can have our family Back together!

Kingman, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2006 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gloria-Meekins-Williams-And-Department-Of-Economic-Security-Child-Protective-Service-Of-Kingman/Kingman-Arizona-86401/Gloria-Meekins-Williams-And-Department-Of-Economic-Security-Child-Protective-Service-Of-Ki-209232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gloria Meekins-Williams And Department Of Economic Security Child Protective Service Of Kingman