Complaint Review: Gloria Ruby 1B

Gloria Ruby 1B
620 Marcy Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Gloria Ruby 1B personal computer Brooklyn, New York

*Author of original report: HA

2003 Gloria Ruby 1B moved from the shelter to housing as I did - she had preference  I assume color (white) I do not know - Isadella Platt 4H moved side by side she is my color (medium) - I came next and was embarrassed for no reason and had to wait from Thurs to Tues because I am not light - should not matter because I do not associate with anyone from the shelter (3 are deceased) there were 11 Ms Ruby has a personal computer and April 2010 I had a problem with Gregory maintenance taking personal items during a paint day and having staff view and make copies - the items are govt and were returned but I assume she documented info

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gloria-Ruby-1B/Brooklyn-New-York-11206/Gloria-Ruby-1B-personal-computer-Brooklyn-New-York-655786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gloria Ruby 1B

HA

AUTHOR: Miss Pat - (USA)

Gloria Ruby 1B
continue
no eye contact

I assume message is clear