Complaint Review: Glucosulin c/o GLF

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Pat — Penngrove California United States of America
Glucosulin c/o GLF
41 Canal St., ME 04240 Lewiston, Maine United States of America

Glucosulin c/o GLF refused to honor 30 day trial. I ordered their product on 8/6/2010 and received it 8/13/2010 between 4pm and 5pm/ They claim that the 30 day trial period expired 9/10/2010. I had not even received t Lewiston, Maine

On 8/6/30/2010 I ordered  a 30 day trial of glucosulin which I received 8/12/2010 between 4 & 5pm.  I began the trial on 8/14/2010.  When I called this morning 9/13/2010 they said the trial period had expired 9/10/2010 the date that the post office had received the product for delivery.  I did not receive it till 3 days later and since it was evening I began the trial the next morning.  They refuse to honor this.  I figured the trial as 8/13/2010 to 9/13/2010.  They are going to charge me $99.96 when their product did nothing for me.  I neither lost weight of had my blood sugar lowered.  I feel that this is a total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin-co-GLF/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Glucosulin-co-GLF-refused-to-honor-30-day-trial-I-ordered-their-product-on-862010-and-640271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin c/o GLF