Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: John — SanBernardino California United States of America
2500 E Imperial Hwy,Ste 201, Brea, California United States of America

Glucosulin I now see that this company is a total scam. I tried to cancel a phone order that I made from a infomercial.They would not do it. I was told to call after I receive the order for instructions. Brea, California

I placed a phone order from the TV  commercial. $9.95 s&h two bottles. Then as I was giving the order to the robot, it tells e that I would be set up on a auto ship, which I then decieded to cancel as I am not interested in any auto ships for $50 bucks a month. I then attempted to cancel to no avail. I called every number I could muster . I tried and tried and was finally told by three people a Daniel Evans that he could not cancel the order.

I called another number and was told by a Brandon that he could not cancel the order and then again by another Daniel that they could not cancel because it was given to USPS at their warehouse in Maine, which I really doubt. Nevertheless all of my attemps to cancel were unsuccessful, and I will have a s&h charged not once but twice to my card because I will mail it back to them unopened as soon as I receive it. [continued below]....

It is a total scam and I feel screwed because I've since read all of the negative reviews posted here and also see that they are also racist scam artist! They are unprofessional and are preying on millions of unsuspecting Americans. I pray that are caught and put to bed once and for ALL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Brea-California-92821/Glucosulin-I-now-see-that-this-company-is-a-total-scam-I-tried-to-cancel-a-phone-order-t-867026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin