Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Evans Georgia United States of America
650 N. Rose Drive # 136, Placentia, CA 92870 Evans, Georgia United States of America

Glucosulin Heath Resource, LLC Glucosulin Fraud - Start a Class Action Lawsuit !!! Evans, Georgia

Glucosulin - when I first ordered it was upsetting as they kept trying to get me to try other products.  I finally told them that if they offered one more thing I would cancel my order.  The operator got mad, said "have a nice day" and hung up.  Two days later another "customer service" operator called me and said my shipment has gone out, and then she started to rattle off all of their other offers.

I told her to stop, I did not want any of those and she got pissed at ME !!!  So now it has been 3 weeks and I have tried calling 3 different customer service numbers to be put in a holding que for 30 minutes.  No one answers their telephone.  I tried to email them on the address their website provides - it came back as non-delivered.  SOMEONE needs to get a lawyer and start a class action lawsuit.  I am in for it!!!  (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Evans-Georgia-30809/Glucosulin-Heath-Resource-LLC-Glucosulin-Fraud-Start-a-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Evan-899784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin