Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: William — Taylor Missouri United States of America
Glucosulin
41 Canal St. Lewiston, Maine United States of America

Glucosulin Health Resource TM dietary supplement a recording deceived me after I gave my credit/debit card number and would not respond to me. Lewiston, Maine

I called Glucosulin,sounded like a fair way to deal with my diabetic type two problem.Listened to the recording and thought for $9.95 shipping its worth a try.Once I gave my credit card number then I was toldin 30 days they would automaticly deduct $39.00for that 30 days plus another 30 days for the next supply and then deduct on a continuance for each month thereafter.I ended up getting frustrated and hung up.I called up and finally after half a day an operator clerk badge #4959 told me tough I should never have given my credit card number.The product was mailed out on 8/5/11 and arrived 8/9/11.I tried all day yesterday and they hung up on me many times or I would wait for a long time on their recording.The shipping non-refundable.I got on my computer and looked up Glucosulin and up popped " RIP-OFF",I immediatly called my bank and ordered another credit card which I will receive in 10 days.This morning I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of the state of Maine.Called my Doctor ask about Glucosulin and she told me to not take it its just garbage.So much for advertizments.What a RIP-OFF..............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Glucosulin-Health-Resource-TM-dietary-supplement-a-recording-deceived-me-after-I-gave-763169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin