Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Reported By: Bobc — Henderson, Nevada United States of America
Glucosulin
41 Canal St., Lewiston, ME04240 Lewiston, Maine United States of America

Glucosulin It is nothing but fiber Lewiston, Maine

I bought a bottle of Glucosolin on the trial offer.  I found that it did absolutely nothing.  I called to cancel before the shipped me a large shipment after the trial.  Of course they shipped anyway and charged me $87.00.  I called to explain that I had canceled and that I did not want this product but since I did not have the name of the person that canceled my order they would do nothing.  I believe this is a way of scamming people out of their money at least 1 time.  After checking out the product I found that the ingredients are only fiber.  This is a joke and they prey upon people that have a problem and are looking for help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Glucosulin-It-is-nothing-but-fiber-Lewiston-Maine-904768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin