Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Reported By: Karen — Clarkston Washington United States of America
Glucosulin
Placentia, California United States of America

Glucosulin Stomach ache, bloating, diarrhea Placentia, California

I have spent @111.76 on an order of Glucosulin with the hopes of assisting me to lose weight. However, after taking the product for two weeks, I am suffering from severe lower stomach pains, bloating, and diarrhea.  To top it off, I have not lost 1 pound; however, I have gained 2 pounds.

I have tried calling three different telephone numbers in order to get a refund and send the remaining bottles back to them, but am unable to contact a person. All I get is the runaround to different numbers where nooone answers.

I am fed up with this.  Any help I can get would be most appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Placentia-California-/Glucosulin-Stomach-ache-bloating-diarrhea-Placentia-California-928583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin