Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: unsatisified — Watertown Wisconsin United States of America
650 N. Rose Dr. #136 Placentia, California United States of America

I saw the infomercial on this product and decided to call to give it a try in May, 2011.  I was told that it would be a 30 day trial run and that if I was not satisfied, I could call and cancel the auto refill and return the balance of the product I had.  This was not doing for me what I was lead to believe it would and called to cancel the order.  I was given an RA number to send the product back with.  I did exactly that and went as far as calling my credit card to put a stop payment on any potential charge by this company as I did not trust them

I returned the product in June, 2011 and now here we are in October and I just received a letter from a d**n collection agency trying to get the $99.96 because they claimed that they never got the balance of the product back.  I called the collection agency, who referred me to Glucosulin.  I called Glucosulin and they stated that they never got my product back and because of that, they set me up for an auto bill on my credit card and when that would not go thru their policy is to send you to a collection agency...rather than call you or email you directly.  SHODDY business practice if you ask me.  I asked them how they could be so sure that they didn't get my product back and they didn't have an answer for me.  I wanted a guarantee and they couldn't give that to me.  So, here I am stuck paying for product that I cancelled and returned back to them.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!  First of all, the product is JUNK JUNK JUNK!  It does not work.  Secondly, they have very shady business practices and will charge you for product you don't get or return back to them.  I don't trust one bit that their warehouse is receiving this product in correctly at all, or I would not be charged.  Needless to say I am VERY VERY VERY UNHAPPY!  I will never ever again order a darn thing off of an infomercial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Placentia-California-92870/Glucosulin-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-SHODDY-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Placentia-Califo-789893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin