Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Glucosulin
41 Canal St. Lewiston, ME Placentia,, California United States of America

Glucosulin HResource Automatically charged my account after verbally agreeing to no future charges without my approval. Placentia,, California

When I ordered the 'shipping only' trial product I specifically told the phone rep. that I would not give my credit card number if I was going to be automatically charged.  We agreed that I would contact the company if I wanted to continue.  This morning I see that I am charged $99.96 and called them.  The first rep. hung up on me.  The second rep. told me that if I read the fine print on the invoice I would see that they could legally charge me for the product.  All they would offer to do is send my complaint to "customer satisfaction" and I would hear from them within 30 days.  My bank will not dispute the charge because the invoice fine print said I had to return the unused product within 30 days or I would be charged.  According to their information, if I pay this 99.96 charge I am approving continued shipments.  I consider this dishonest sales practice for an over-priced product that is in the most part just fiber.  If there is more that I can do, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Placentia-California-92870/Glucosulin-HResource-Automatically-charged-my-account-after-verbally-agreeing-to-no-future-657628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin