Complaint Review: Glucusulin

• Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Southport North Carolina United States of America
Glucusulin
2500 Imperial Hwy Suite 201-273 Brea, California United States of America

Glucusulin Glymetrol; Natural Health Network Unauthorized charges to peoples accounts, Decitful practices, Thives Brea, California

I Saw this commercial for a product called Glucosulin that could help weight loss for type 2 diabetics.  The commercial offered a free trial paying only S&H.  I called the number and requested only the free trial saying no to all offers being offered.  I just wanted to try the product first.  I wish to God I had never picked up the phone and dialed.

The first thing I noticed was when I checked my account and saw a higher price for the item then was origanally stated.  I called the company and explained what I ordered and the price of only the S&H.  The money was credited back to my account and I was told that If I dont return the unused portion, my account would be charged the full amount.  I explained that I should not have to return anything because I purchased a free trial.  I was told they sent me a fulls month supply at regular price and if I didn't return the unused or empty bottle, I would continue to get monthly shipments.  I was told once the package was received by Glucosulin, the account would be  closed and no furthur shipments would be made.

I was told to send the package back with the post mark date for the 17th of May.  I returned the unused portion on the 15th of May including a tracking number.  Glucosulin received the package on Friday, the 18th of May at 9:57 EST.

I thought everything was taking care of and that was the end.  Not so, on the 12th of June I saw a charge of $49.98 on my checking account from Glucosulin and was very surprised and pissed off at the same time because they caused me to get ISF by charging my account.  I had enough money in the bank for 2 purchases I made.

The bank paid Glucosulin and the other 2 purchases and charging me $35.  This happened on Friday which is payday, so my husband made a deposit that day putting us back into the positive.

I called Glucosulin for find out why they charged my account, Kim id#4211 said, "I will refund your $49.98 and you need to send us a fax showing what happened and we will refund the ISF.

I faxed them on Monday, June 18th and heard nothing from them until I called them today to find out why they didn't refund my money.  I was told a supervisor had wrote on my account say because my account was in the positive they dont feel that they caused my account to be negative.

Are you serious, you charged my account and it was negative until my husband made a deposit that evening on Friday so naturally it won't show a negative, but it does show what happened from the time your company charged illegally to my account.  They refused to pay back the ISF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucusulin/Brea-California-92821/Glucusulin-Glymetrol-Natural-Health-Network-Unauthorized-charges-to-peoples-accounts-Dec-900863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucusulin