Complaint Review: Gmac mortgage

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Gmac mortgage
3451 Hamond Ave PO box 780 waterloo, Iowa United States of America

Gmac mortgage Ally Used fraudalent Unethical business practices to kick us out of our home waterloo, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Mary, Make sure to 'Google' this- THE NEXT HOUSING SHOCK, and watch that.....

*Consumer Comment: robo scandle

*Consumer Comment: gmac short sale

*Consumer Comment: "RUN ON THE BANKS SONG"........

*Consumer Comment: NATIONWIDE ALERT: IT APPEARS THAT 56.3% OF ALLY FINANCIAL IS OWNED BY THE U.S. TREASURY.....

*General Comment: Sign me up!!

I have been trying to get a Loan modification for over a year, and have talk to several different representatives and have been given different answers everytime. My husband and I are to the point where we have given up on the American dream of owning a home.

Gmac over the Past year would never cooperate but we qualified for basically every program that has been created to help people stay in there homes. Now we are in the process of short selling my home before it forecloses, because i am just done.

But i would like to sue the shit out of gmac excuse my language is there anyone out there that wou;d likle to get involved with doing a multi State class action suit.

Mary

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gmac-mortgage/waterloo-Iowa-50704-0780/Gmac-mortgage-Ally-Used-fraudalent-Unethical-business-practices-to-kick-us-out-of-our-home-663998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gmac mortgage

Mary, Make sure to 'Google' this- THE NEXT HOUSING SHOCK, and watch that.....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

60 Minutes segment on the web, okay? Then stay at this site and type in 481508 and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information.

Good luck to you!

robo scandle

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

folks google these storys they may help you in your foreclosures,   look up ROBO SCANDLE read these storys,   then do your home work if your in court   it is true the banks dont own your loans.One more thing stop talking to these operators when you call in these are only PHONE CALL IN CENTERS with unskilled people  you need to get to the top of the food chain to the actuall loan mod people .

gmac short sale

AUTHOR: tigres - (USA)

I am in the same situation. gmac lies, you are in foreclosure and your credit report will say that no matter what they tell you. they file foreclosure right before you go to close on the sale of the home so they can list it on all your credit reports. this is what they are doing to me even when they have a firm sale. you can contact Ivonne Pettegrew at 3192364724 and she will tell you all the lies you want to hear, you are in foreclosure not a short sale.

"RUN ON THE BANKS SONG"........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 668678 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #5' at Ripoff Report #668678.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

according to information available on the web.

Anyone can 'Google' this- ALLY FINANCIAL- WIKIPEDIA, and read all about the ownership, correct?

Cerberus Capital Management is a part owner of Ally Financial too, right? Cerberus also owned the majority of Chrysler Corp. before it went bankrupt. And Chrysler Corp. is linked to the Federal Reserve, right? Just 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts. (Chrysler Corp. appears in 'Chart 3'.)

The U.S. Treasury is headed by Timothy Geithner, correct? He used to work for the New York Federal Reserve, didn't he?

***Make sure to 'Google' all of the following and watch them on the web and see if you might be able to figure out what's really happening in our wonderful country-

ELIZABETH WARREN GRILLS GEITHNER, CRITICIZES TREASURY'S FORECLOSURE PROGRAM PBS NEWSHOUR

BIG BANKS RESUME FORECLOSURE PAPERWORK PBS

INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL

"Only a pawn in their game." - Bob Dylan

#6 General Comment

Sign me up!!

AUTHOR: Dana - (USA)

Greetings from Minnesota,

are you aware of the Truth in Lending Act/RegulationZ? I am currently fighting with GMAC Mortgage regarding a reaffirmation agreement after I filed bankruptcy, I found out after reaffirming my agreement and many months after that my account had been frozen forever!! (I tried to get checks to access available credit) based  on this Act which reserves the right for lenders to do this.

I contacted the original lawyer and when i asked her how this could happen and why wasn't i informed, she stopped replying, wonderful, she got her money so to bad for me.

I had an original loan amount of 10,500 as i paid on this i was supposed to be able to access funds/draw, that never happened and then they even had the nerve to charge me for account advances!!! outrageous.

What i know now, without the original title i don't think they can do much  make them produce the original documents before you do anything. if I was rich I would hire a lawyer and picket the white house, what these big banks, lenders, mortgage companies have and are doing is Corrupt and unethical!!!

I am willing to be a part of a class action lawsuit. keep me posted!!! and many blessings to you and your, hang in there